Business Development Manager
@ TSI Consultants
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify warm leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Work closely and collaboratively with the VP of Marketing and Client Development to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings for Sales Account Managers to further assess the prospect's needs
- Conduct exploratory calls with interested prospects
- The ability and determination to maintain high levels of follow-up activities with new inbound leads and leads that need to be nurtured
- The ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospects
- You have 0 - 2 years of inside sales experience and have excelled in your role(s.)
- The ability to connect and schedule exploratory calls with interested prospects with minimal supervision
- You have experience working remotely from a home office and have high-speed internet bandwidth
- Excellent communications skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence of being a top producer in previous roles
- Experience with HubSpot, MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Sales training certification is a plus
- This position offers a base salary determined by experience and commission
- HubSpot Sales Software and Inbound Sales certifications are required to be completed within the first 30 days of employment.
- Inbound Sales Training specifically geared for the insurance industry will also be provided.
Additional notes or requirements
We're not accepting applications from agencies.