@ The Qt Company
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic individual interested in joining an international marketing team and help to deliver results in a fast-paced environment. This exciting opportunity offers exposure to all marketing and PR disciplines. If you feel you can bring these qualities and a ‘can do’ attitude to our team, this is a great career opportunity for you.
• Build the Americas marketing budget and marketing plan in coordination with sales to drive sales opportunities
• Drive lead generation and qualification of growth strategy, execution and optimization for the Americas, strategically thinking of new growth opportunities as well as existing customers, account based marketing
• Build marketing-to-sales funnel using our CRM and marketing automation tools
• Event management (seminars, trade-shows, conferences, webinars) from planning to execution; including budgeting, scheduling, logistics, content development, creative themes, promotion, post-event activities and success measurement
• Build the channel marketing plan, support the channel team and own the marketing relationship with partners and resellers
• Maintain and enhance the company position through various mediums, such as social media, website localization, email campaigns, case studies
• Support multiple marketing activities as required
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing Communications or related field
• Over 5 years of relevant marketing experience with good knowledge of inbound marketing and event marketing methodology, processes and tactics
• Significant experience from B2B and technology environments is preferred
• Excellent writing and fluency in English language is a requirement
• Strong copywriting skills, including emails, news articles and case studies
• Results oriented; able to establish clear expectations, objectives and priorities, set aggressive, but achievable goals, and track progress
• Business minded with ability to understand the dimensions of the business and company market strategy, activities, performance and direction
• Strong team player with an ability to work in diverse teams
We offer a dynamic, highly international workplace working with talented and skilled people from all around the world. We embrace openness, learning, encouragement and fun. The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, Korea, Norway, Russia and USA.
We're not accepting applications from agencies.