- Manage individual one-off projects and ongoing SEO retainers for clients.
- Perform technical site audits, including site crawls, site speed analysis, canonicalization, structured data, and more.
- Develop content strategy and on-page optimization around keyword research.
- Analyze opportunities for backlink acquisition and perform outreach.
- Execute recommended SEO optimizations.
- Prioritize initiatives by difficulty and impact.
- Manage SEO team members to ensure timely delivery of projects, ensure work meets Sq1 standards, and delivery coaching and performance reviews.
- Meet with clients to scope new projects, and report on status and performance for ongoing projects.
Additional notes or requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO and digital marketing, agency setting preferred.
- 1+ years of managing team members.
- Experience with various SEO tools for crawling sites, keyword research, backlink analysis and more.
- Knowledge of Local SEO ranking factors and best practices is a necessity.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics & Search Console.
- Able to keep up with the rapidly evolving search engine, reputation management & content marketing industry.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a small team.
- Able to manage work flow effectively & meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills and project management skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
We're not accepting applications from agencies.