@ Rank Media Agency
We welcome and support “Original Thinkers” only and are looking for a team player who is:
- Curious on reverse engineering existing marketing campaigns.
- Extremely analytical and can effectively dig through multiple data sets.
- Ability to master new software platforms quickly.
- Comfortable thinking outside the box.
- Works well autonomously but also enjoys team collaboration.
- Heavy attention to detail.
Your core responsibilities:
- Carry out competitive and industry-based keyword research to build the foundation of SEO strategies.
- Carry out website content audits and optimize and meta data for clients based on targeted keyword phrases.
- Oversee technical website audits to identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations on how to resolve errors.
- Identify link building opportunities for clients and develop relationships with content publishers
- Analyze website data and search trends to make recommendations on how to boost link building efforts.
- Coordinate with the content marketing team to optimize onsite content, blogs, and other assets for search engines.
- Provide ongoing reporting, status, updates, insights, and analysis to Management
- Work on a range of client accounts at the same time, often juggling various projects and deadlines.
- Continually research and test the latest cutting-edge Search Engine Marketing practices.
- Optimize local listings and maximize visibility for clients on local SEO strategies.
Skills and requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in an SEO/search marketing role.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Bing Webmaster Tools is required.
- Experience with SEO platforms such as Moz, SEMrush, Majestic SEO, and others is a plus.
- An understanding of major Google Algorithm updates and how they affect organic search strategies.
- Must be analytical and able to draw conclusions/pivots for strategies based on raw data.
- Career-driven and focused on growing within an established marketing agency by bringing new ideas & strategies to the table.
- Must be bilingual and have strong communication & written skills.
Additional notes or requirements
We're not accepting applications from agencies.