Growth and Partnerships
Our supporters include: Google, Microsoft, Twilio, and Clear Channel. mRelief has been backed by Y Combinator, the Knight Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation. Our clients include the California Department of Social Services, Hunger Solutions New York, and the Catholic Charities.
We are looking for an outstanding Growth and Partnerships Manager to manage an array of digital and text messaging based outreach initiatives. The primary activity of this manager will be to develop partnerships and manage digital campaigns to engage people in poverty to find out if they qualify for food stamps. Thus, this requires an innovative approach to identifying and engaging a community that is often not the subject of marketing campaigns. This is a full-time position located in Chicago, IL. As soon as you start at mRelief, you will play a critical role in driving awareness about how families can apply for social services in the most affirming way possible. This position will report to the Executive Director.
Additional notes or requirements
Growth & Partnership tasks include:
- Establishing public and private partnerships that enable user growth
- Developing, testing and managing digital outreach platforms
- Generating messaging and creative content to test with low-income populations to identify what resonates.
- Working with stakeholders to identify channels which are most effective for low-income populations.
- Managing social media presence - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and driving users to mRelief
- Conducting trainings with stakeholders on how to use mRelief
- Optimizing SEO for mRelief brand
- Researching potential partnerships to drive user growth
- Catalyze campus ambassador program
- Take ownership over quarterly and annual growth metrics
We are looking for someone:
- Experienced in social media strategy
- At least two years of relevant experience in Search Engine Marketing or Paid Social Media Campaigns
- Located in Chicago
- Interested in Social Impact, Social Services a plus
- Organized, detailed oriented, self-directed and computer literate
- Women and Minorities encouraged to apply
We're not accepting applications from agencies.