@ Leica Biosystems
The PPC Specialist will preferably be AdWords Certified, and knowledgeable in all aspects of paid search advertising, including campaign architecture, advanced settings and configurations, ad extensions, advanced bid management and bid automation.
- Oversee the implementation of search engine marketing (SEM) through pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. Monitors and optimizes campaigns w/ management.
- Manage the paid search accounts within Google, Bing & Yahoo based on profitable growth.
- Manage the financial planning, tracking and analysis of campaign data both on-going and historical.
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimizing of PPC campaigns such as Google AdWords.
- Improve click-through and conversion rates
- Develop and tests ad copy for the paid search channel.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design and develop landing page tests and work with the web development team to execute those tests
- Develop and optimize display and remarketing campaigns in Google AdWords.
Additional notes or requirements
a) Professional Experience
– 2+ years digital marketing experience in a for-profit (preferably B2B) organization
– 2+ year experience developing and optimizing landing pages for both email and PPC campaigns
b) Required Skills
• 2+ years SEM account management or comparable digital experience
• A thorough understanding of PPC (pay-per-click) bidding strategies, campaign conversion & ROI (return-on-investment) measurement. A thorough understanding of CPL (cost-per-lead), CPI (costper- inquiry) and CPC (cost-per-click)
• Understanding of Google analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
• Experience with marketing automation software such as Pardot is an advantage.
• Understanding of web design, development and management processes.
• Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data.
• Familiar with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor
• Google Adwords Certification a plus, but not required.
• Bachelor's degree required
We're not accepting applications from agencies.