Agency Operations Manager
We are seeking to hire a manager for agency operations to work full-time in our New York City office. We are in the process of maturing and scaling our operations supporting clients and teams. The position would work collaboratively with our marketing director to help ensure that we are adding value to client relationships and achieving goals on client accounts as we grow.
We are seeking a smart, capable manager with a background in creative process management, marketing management, production management, or equivalent experience. Must have experience managing people and the need for building simple, clear systems to improve operations.
We are looking for someone who can navigate right brain / left brain thinking. Yes, this is a creative position, while it also requires clear communication and organization skills. We are seeking a well-balanced individual that would love to play a key role in the growth of a highly impactful digital agency.
- Great communication and client-facing skills
- Management experience (people, process, and presentation skills)
- Agency experience (marketing, production, PR, creative, OR related experience)
- Helping teams drive excellent client solutions (related to marketing, design, OR web tech)
- Support client presentations, pitches, and meetings
- Help retain and grow client relationships
- Coaching individuals to improve their performance, motivation, and success
- Improving communications between teams and clients
- Creative and strategic problem solving to help the agency have more successful relationships with clients
- Management strategy and execution to support growth of agency, client accounts, and teams at Ironpaper
- Performance coaching and training: Regular, structured, one-on-one meetings to help individuals improve their capabilities, get the help they need, and strategically align to the agency’s value proposition
- Participate in the development of systems that allow teams to demonstrate clear and measurable value to client relationships.
- Play a role in speaking to clients, understanding needs, and getting everyone on the same page
- Providing coaching and standardized training for teams (to be determined based on your capabilities)
- Understand and track project scope in order to achieve agency growth
- Coordinate performance review process: people, teams, projects
Additional notes or requirements
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.