Inbound Marketing Strategist | Higher Ed | Agency
@ Enrollment Builders
INBOUND MARKETING STRATEGIST
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in digital marketing in an agency environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully create effective, goal-driven strategies working directly with clients
- Proven record of hands-on strategy execution, including development of blogs, email campaigns, content offers, SEO, copywriting, template design, lead management, and workflow creation in HubSpot
- Experience in higher education, preferably in recruitment, enrollment management, or admissions
- Deep understanding of and experience with using data, analytics, and reporting drive to drive planning and strategies
- Ability to work remotely as a self-starter, and to travel occasionally for company or client meetings
- Take joy in educating and empowering clients
- Develop and nurture authentic relationships with colleagues and clients
- Drive change by learning, experimenting, and sharing
- Are personally accountable: demonstrate an ownership mentality by doing the right thing at the right time and owning the results
- Get it. Understand the bigger picture and how client goals, inbound strategy, marketing tactics, company growth, and core values all work together.
- Deal head-on and creatively with rapid change and ambiguity
- Are highly organized and detail-oriented, with freakishly strong time management and communications skills
- Believe deeply in the mission of higher education and its importance in positively changing lives
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.