Marketing Automation & Website Technologist
- Execute Inbound Marketing asset building including: email, landing page, website pages, call-to-actions
- Develop email campaigns and workflows for lead nurturing. Strategize and execute complex email workflows.
- Manage and successfully segment contact database
- Participate in strategy and planning for new product and service offerings & campaign offers as needed, including positioning, launching, and promoting
- Participate in discovery meetings and client workshops
- Provide analytic insights for clients, campaigns, and internal.
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to move the team and our content forward and achieve client goals.
- Stay on trend with new insights for Hubspot features/techniques to share and enhance best practices.
- Work with our team of writers and inbound marketing consultants to grow traffic, MQLs, SQLs, and build brand equity for the Denamico brand as well as our clients
- Test and document new ideas and tactics on our agency’s marketing and implement the best practices for our clients
- Lead client meetings and training sessions on HubSpot’s marketing automation and CRM software
- Ability to manage and motivate a team, through mentoring and coaching
- Participate in meetings with prospective clients as a subject matter expert and helping to build out the scope of work for proposals
- Contribute blog posts and other content for Denamico’s blog
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Hubspot or similar CMS experience required
- Google Analytics or similar data monitoring experience highly preferred.
- 3+ year Experience in implementing and managing digital campaigns, including email newsletters, workflows, CTA’s, etc
- Experience in advanced segmentation and personalization
- B.A. or B.S. degree, ideally with a focus on marketing or computer science
- Agency marketing experience a plus
- Inbound and Hubspot Certified a plus
- HTML and CSS a plus
- Experience with HubSpot Smart Content & A/B testing a plus
- Experience developing and implementing data integration strategies for CRM and marketing automation a plus
- A strong desire to be part of a small organization where they can have a big impact
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- A self-starter who thrives on results, continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive on fast -paced agility, and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Extremely data-driven, results-oriented and skilled at problem solving
- A voraciousness for reading and staying current about the dynamic world of digital marketing and Automation & Website Technology.
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
Additional notes or requirements
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Health insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of annual Paid Time Off
- Motorized Standing/Sitting Desk
- Company paid parking or bus allowance
- Possibility to work remotely for the right candidate
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.