Sr. Manager, Marketing Automation & Analytics
- Optimize and manage systems and processes to deliver marketing campaign execution through HubSpot integrated with Salesforce.
- Manage the list integration from Salesforce ensuring appropriate segmentation for communication programs and synching of receipt and responses
- Contribute to the development or improvement of systems or processes to effectively improve data cleanliness and management, including record merging, and capture, track leads, sales, list uploads, target segmentation, nurturing and touch cadences
- Design, support and execute HubSpot-based campaigns to accelerate demand and lead generation to impact net-new revenue.
- Demonstrate operations leadership, data and systems integration and the ability to support others in a positive manner.
- Work with Sales Operations and CRM owners to define analytics standards, data definitions, dashboards, and processes to provide organization with timely and insightful analysis.
- Ensure weekly standardized dashboards of KPI’s and analysis/insight into trends and impact of campaigns and initiatives are accurate and delivered to executive team.
- Provide analysis and insight on marketing, sales and event initiatives: campaign performance, channel contributions, attribution analysis, ROI
- Remain current on HubSpot and MarTech best practices, tools and that drive higher performance and optimization.
- Oversee plugins/add-ons/integrations that capture metrics and data in Salesforce (Inside View, Ringlead, Zoominfo)
- Bring high attention to detail, while managing multiple projects and the ability to deliver against aggressive time-frames.
- Establish and monitor service level agreements between marketing and sales regarding MQLs passed to sales.
- Create landing pages and forms to track inbound lead activity
- 3+ years of enterprise B2B marketing automation or demand generation experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with HubSpot and Salesforce.com
- Technical expertise in the setup of campaigns, email communications, “customer journeys”, dynamic functionality and other platform specific tasks.
- Possess a strong combination of marketing automation and CRM expertise and have extensive data experience to help created a best in class demand generation operation.
- Understand the integration between a marketing automation platform and Salesforce (how objects are synced, data connectors, and the field mapping processes)
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS helpful
- Proficiency with WordPress and Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel)
- Experience in developing lead scoring methodologies
- Must have a strong attention to detail, possess solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Must work collaboratively across teams.
We're not accepting applications from agencies.