Marketing Automation Specialist
@ College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving
This is an onsite position. No remote candidates, please.
- Work with IT team to set up Hubspot/CRM integration
- Code, manage, and execute marketing automation campaigns (email, landing pages, CTA, etc.) in Hubspot
- Develop creative landing page and email templates with dynamic content
- Develop hyper-segmented messaging for landing pages/email/SMS automation
- Maintain our marketing contact database (list hygiene) and pull targeted lists/create smart lists for email/SMS campaigns
- Segment email lists and design workflows based on audience behaviors such as past email engagement and website interactions
- Automate lead nurturing and drip campaigns in Hubspot
- Manage Hubspot to CRM integration, trouble-shooting, and upgrades
- Work closely with social media and content coordinator to ensure messaging is aligned cross channels
- Work with sales and customer service departments to ensure messaging is aligned cross channels
- Perform email A/B testing and continuously strive to optimize open, click, and conversion rates
- Ensure that emails and landing pages are properly formatted for a variety of email clients, browsers, and mobile devices
- Develop conversion optimization split tests to improve CRO on consumer website
- Support marketing efforts to drive traffic to website, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers
- Advise team on Hubspot best practices
- Stay up-to-date on inbound marketing trends and Hubspot product updates, and communicate them within the Marketing team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field preferred or equivalent/relevant on the job experience.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- 2+ years of Hubspot operating experience as an email marketing manager in a B2C business; certifications preferred
- Must be fluent in Hubspot - Proficiency in Hubspot marketing automation technology
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Understanding of email best practices and CAN-SPAM legislation
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress editing
- Knowledge and proficient in designing/optimizing emails and landing pages using split testing
- Highly organized with a focus on teamwork and completing tasks in a timely manner
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- Must be flexible to accommodate working across time zones, and respond to changing business needs
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.