The Brady People ID/IDenticard Digital Marketing team is growing and we are looking for a talented, creative and motivated web production coordinator to join us. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves to learn and can teach us.
We are a division of Milwaukee-based Brady Corporation (NYSE: BRC) located in Billerica, MA. Here you will enjoy the benefits of a large corporation with the culture and ability to make a difference of a small business. Come grow with us (we are already growing).
Key websites in our portfolio include: Identicard.com, Bradypeopleid.com, Bradywarehouse.com, Promovision.com and several really cool web tools.
The person in this role will be responsible for the execution of our email campaigns (Hubspot and Silver Pop), publishing and coordinating publishing of our CMSs (Wordpress and Magento), as well as furthering our work with marketing automation and inbound marketing (Hubspot).
We’re hoping to find someone who has great attention to detail, is self-motivated, creative and a problem-solver. He or she is self-started and prefers to be managed by results as opposed to schedules. You will be joining a close, fun team of people. The role is part of a 8-member digital team which sits within a broader marketing team.
- Creation and execution of emails and email campaigns
- Managing our inbound Hubspot strategy (marketing automation)
- Reporting and analyzing results of the work above
- Possible web writing and/or graphic design work for the right person
- Organizing and executing multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong organizational/ project management skills
- Experience with Photoshop and the Adobe creative suite
- The creativity to envision and execute an email campaign
- You should have experience with creative inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- You should enjoy thinking about experiments, metrics and conversion rates
- You should have experience with Hubspot and/or similar marketing automation platforms
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field
- At least 1-3 years of prior experience preferred
We're not accepting applications from agencies.