@ Bloom Intelligence
- Maintain and design integrations between marketing, sales, and internal software
- Responsible for all marketing automation communication workflows and tools
- Assist with marketing reporting and web analytics
- Work with marketing team on new campaigns and outreaches
- Work with vendors to execute the technical implementation of marketing campaigns
- Quality assurance and testing on marking automation campaigns and new tools
- Ensure all work aligns with Bloom Intelligence's “living” master marketing strategy
- Other related duties as assigned
- Knowledge and experience around digital marketing & marketing automation
- Hubspot Marketing Platform
- Developing split tests for content, advertising landing pages etc., to measure effectiveness of strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed learner who enjoys problem solving
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started!
We're not accepting applications from agencies.