- Drive, develop and enhance our SEO strategy. Responsible for developing organic marketing strategies, such as content marketing and organic link building.
- Responsible for developing and managing technical SEO projects. Lead cross-functional coordination to ensure SEO project prioritization and completion.
- Track and analyze overall SEO program success with regard to traffic, ranking, indexed pages and backlinks. Includes monitoring and analyzing backlink profile and ensuring internal interlinking is fully optimized.
- Day-to-day execution of organic search engine campaigns including keyword research, competitive research, content optimization, back-linking and tagging.
- Collaborate with Editorial to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Produce technical audits as needed and design and execute on page optimizations on an ongoing basis.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO developments and news, especially as it pertains to technical aspects of sites such as JS and AJAX best practices.
- Develop and maintain a world class SEO analytics stack (rank tracking, crawl reports, competitive intelligence).
- Train, mentor and develop staff into SEO experts.
Additional notes or requirements
- 3+ years progressive SEO experience implementing SEO practices for sites with substantial organic search traffic.
- Experience working with and across both content and technical development teams.
- A strong understanding of SEO best practices such as content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates and their impact on rankings.
- Understands how to leverage technical SEO, content, links and UX to drive organic growth.
- Experience working on sites with 100k+ indexed pages that are conversion oriented and mobile focused.
- Superior Excel and data analysis skills; utilized tools such as Google Analytics, Looker, and possibly even SQL.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Deep knowledge around schema.org, AMP, canonicals, mobile-friendly SEO design, etc.
- Both agency/consulting or in-house experience considered
- Bachelor's degree required
We're not accepting applications from agencies.