- Develop a deep understanding of our (prospective) clients, their motivations, and why they choose adQuadrant.
- Proactively manage, analyze results and optimize integrated marketing programs that drive qualified leads for the sales team.
- Own and implement everything related to customer acquisition and engagement for your channels - from high-level strategy to ad copy and keyword bidding.
- Define the analytics and measurement process, translate data into key insights and recommendations to drive future strategies.
- Experiment constantly to identify and refine acquisition channels and optimize conversion funnels.
- Identify, recruit and manage freelance resources which deliver quality, advanced-level social advertising content.
- Manage content distribution and promotion; develop best practices to enhance, repurpose and optimize existing content.
- Leverage social media - both organic and paid - to attract and engage with ICP brands through thought leadership content and execution.
- You have 3+ years of B2B growth/marketing experience, with experience working with remote colleagues and managing freelancers. Agency/consulting experience a plus.
- You have a track record of success in growth/user acquisition and lead generation, ideally on a startup team.
- You are willing to bet on bold experiments, with a strong ability to prioritize.
- Are entrepreneurial, scrappy, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Have a dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- You bring a solid understanding of B2B content marketing, SEO, SEM and social (paid and organic) with expertise scaling at least one channel. Email marketing automation experience a plus.
- Have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You are ambitious and enjoy the freedom to help build a marketing organization from scratch.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Excel, WordPress, social channels and their native ad platforms.
- Experience with video, leveraging as a marketing tool a plus.
- Data-driven, obsessed with measuring, mining for insights and improving impact.
- Detail oriented, organized and very self driven.
- Have experience with the development of new marketing channels
We're not accepting applications from agencies.