I figure to help our community of bloggers and content creators, as well as surfacing possible areas for discussion and AMA targets on Inbound, sharing what you'd most like to learn next.
For me, I have three on my mind:
1. Retention marketing. How to effectively keep users and customers coming back to your website, app or shop without p*ssing them off
2. Community. Both for making Inbound into a *HUGE* success, but also because community is a catalyst for most other inbound marketing tactics.
3. Social design. The UX architecture and product design behind experiences that people feel compelled to bring their close friends or peers into.
What would you most like to learn?
I'd like to see more on strategies for getting buy in for interesting / bigger content marketing and link building campaigns.
I'm also fascinated with client management / project management best practices from an agency and/or consultant perspective.
Heads up for Will Critchlow's 'Ask Me Anything' early May :-)
Having worked alongside Will and the Distilled London team, I'm sure you can get some great answers on getting higher up the exec chain, winning bigger budgets and making more impact in an organisation.
You might find this post useful for bigger projects: http://www.seomoz.org/blog/setting-up-your-seo-project-agency-for-success and this post for smaller ones: https://training.kalzumeus.com/newsletters/archive/consulting_1
1 & 2 sounds good.Cross-platform reporting for inbound marketing
Agree - would be great to get more analytics wizards in :)
I started a Discussion a while back suggesting who I'd like to see give an AMA, which covered off topic areas, too: http://www.inbound.org/discussion/view/who-would-you-want-to-see-give-an-inbound-org-ama
I've been wanting to learn and experiment with psychology driven design changes for conversion optimization.
- Feasible link building for small business(which doesn't contain guest blogging & articles).
- Conversion rate optimization for small business Clients
- local SEO
Entrepreneurship. Building our online marketing businesses
I'd love to talk more about social/seo and pr/seo successes since we see social SEO continuing to grow in SERPs and in branding
I'd like to learn A/B testing and other CRO techniques. Sadly once you're labelled as an SEO it's incredibly hard to sell other services because "that's not SEO" your clients will tell you.
I like to learn more about email marketing, How to create a better UX for a website/product
Don't have an account? Sign up
Have an account? Login
Great! Click here to connect with HubSpot